You can onboard multiple main users to multiple facilities by using an Excel sheet.
Log in to KONE Flow Manager.
Click to select the FACILITIES tab.
Click IMPORT MAIN USERS.
Click DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE and save the file locally.
KONE Flow Manager exports an Excel file with a list of all facilities, without main user information.
Open the exported Excel file.
Do not close KONE Flow manager and do not change the name of the Excel file.
The Excel file contains the following columns:
- Facility - prefilled facility name
- Number - prefilled facility number if available
- Block - prefilled block number if available
- Name - main user's name (last name only, automatically used as the name displayed on the intercom)
- Email - main user's email address
- Country code - the country code of the main user's phone number, including the plus sign (+), for example, Finland: +358
- Phone number - main user's phone number
Fill in all columns related to the main user.
Save the Excel file. Do not change the Excel document name.
Click IMPORT in KONE Flow Manager.
Select the Excel file you completed and click OPEN to start the import.
KONE Flow Manager validates the imported data.
Click OK to complete the import.