KONE Flow Manager for Residential Flow
- Front Page
- + Introduction
- + Onboarding users
- + Managing sites and facilities
- + Managing keys and permissions
- + Managing administrator account
- Downloads & Materials
- Video tutorials
Onboard multiple main users
You can onboard multiple main users to multiple facilities by using an Excel sheet.
1.Log in to KONE Flow Manager.
2.Click to select the FACILITIES tab.
3.Click IMPORT MAIN USERS.
4.Click EXPORT and save the file locally.
KONE Flow Manager exports an Excel file with a list of all facilities, without main user information.
5.Open the exported Excel file.
iNote: Do not close KONE Flow Manager and do not change the name of the Excel file.
6.Fill in all columns related to the main user.
The Excel file contains the following columns:
- Facility - prefilled facility name
- Number - prefilled facility number if available
- Block - prefilled block number if available
- Name - main user's name (last name only, automatically used as the name displayed on the intercom)
- Email - main user's email address
- Country code - the country code of the main user's phone number, including the plus sign (+), for example, Finland: +358
- Phone number - main user's phone number
7.Save the Excel file.
8.Click IMPORT in KONE Flow Manager.
9.Select the Excel file you completed and click OPEN to start the import.
KONE Flow Manager validates the imported data.
10.Click OK to complete the import.