- A) Administrator - adds main users and managed users with KONE Flow Manager, administrates KONE Residential Flow (typically the facility manager of the building)
- B) Main user - adds sub-users and visitors with KONE Flow, lives in an apartment, uses KONE Residential Flow
- C) Sub-user- lives in an apartment, uses KONE Residential Flow with KONE Flow, key tag, or audio only phone, can add sub-users and visitors if given administrator rights by main user
- D) Visitor - uses KONE Residential Flow with a temporary key code if added to the system by main user or sub-user with administrator rights
- E) Managed user - uses KONE Residential Flow with KONE Flow or key tags if added to the system by administrator
Intercom unit with access reader
When activated with a smartphone key or key tag, an access reader opens the door.
KONE Flow application works as a smartphone key to open doors.
An electronic key that is authorized to open doors.
When a visitor presses a contact name on the intercom, the intercom makes a video call to the user. Requires the user to have the KONE Flow application.
When a visitor presses a contact name on the intercom, the intercom makes an audio call if the user does not have the KONE Flow application.
A facility is an area of a site, for example, an apartment, penthouse, sauna, bike storage, or any place that needs access and permission management.
Automatic elevator call
The elevator can pick up users automatically when they open the main door with smartphone key, key tag or key code, or visitors if the main door is opened during an intercom video call for them.