KONE Flow Mobile App for Residential Flow
- Front Page
- Quick Guides
- + Introduction
- + Getting started
- + Opening doors
- + Controlling elevator
- + Using intercom
- + Managing access rights
- + Managing settings
+ Residential Flow FAQ
- Residential Flow FAQ
- I have trouble installing KONE Flow app on my smartphone. What should I do?
- I cannot sign up to KONE Flow app
- I cannot sign into KONE Flow app
- I cannot reset my password for KONE Flow app account
- The link on my invitation email does not work. What should I do?
- I have trouble opening door with key tag
- I have trouble opening door with smartphone key
- I have trouble calling elevator
- I have trouble receiving video intercom calls on KONE Flow app
- I have trouble receiving an audio intercom call
- I have trouble opening door during an intercom call
- My access rights have changed. Why?
- How can I change my key settings and corresponding access rights?
- How do I create smartphone keys to other people in the same household?
- I have a visitor coming. How should I give him/her access rights?
- I have a new smartphone. How do I transfer my account to it?
- I encountered an error message or failure. What should I do?
- I’m renting out my apartment, what should I do?
- Do I have to have the KONE Flow app open in order to receive notifications such as incoming intercom calls?
- What does it mean to be a main user?
- What is the difference between main user, sub-user with administrator rights, and sub-user without administrator rights?
- I have trouble opening door with smartphone key and I have trouble receiving video intercom calls on KONE Flow app
- What personal data is collected when I use KONE Flow app?
- Can I disable KONE Flow app notification on Android?
- + Residential Flow FAQ
- Downloads & Materials
- Video tutorials
How can I change my key settings and corresponding access rights?
You can manage your keys, both smartphone keys and key tags, in the KONE Flow app following the tutorial: Manage smartphone keys, key tags and key codes. Please contact your main user (or your administrator if you are a main user) for modifying your access permissions.