KONE Flow Mobile App for Residential Flow
- Front Page
- Quick Guides
- + Introduction
- + Getting started
- + Opening doors
- + Controlling elevator
- + Using intercom
- + Managing access rights
- + Managing settings
+ Residential Flow FAQ
- Residential Flow FAQ
- I have trouble installing KONE Flow app on my smartphone. What should I do?
- I cannot sign up to KONE Flow app
- I cannot sign into KONE Flow app
- I cannot reset my password for KONE Flow app account
- The link on my invitation email does not work. What should I do?
- I have trouble opening door with key tag
- I have trouble opening door with smartphone key
- I have trouble calling elevator
- I have trouble receiving video intercom calls on KONE Flow app
- I have trouble receiving an audio intercom call
- I have trouble opening door during an intercom call
- My access rights have changed. Why?
- How can I change my key settings and corresponding access rights?
- How do I create smartphone keys to other people in the same household?
- I have a visitor coming. How should I give him/her access rights?
- I have a new smartphone. How do I transfer my account to it?
- I encountered an error message or failure. What should I do?
- I’m renting out my apartment, what should I do?
- Do I have to have the KONE Flow app open in order to receive notifications such as incoming intercom calls?
- What does it mean to be a main user?
- What is the difference between main user, sub-user with administrator rights, and sub-user without administrator rights?
- I have trouble opening door with smartphone key and I have trouble receiving video intercom calls on KONE Flow app
- What personal data is collected when I use KONE Flow app?
- Can I disable KONE Flow app notification on Android?
- + Residential Flow FAQ
- Downloads & Materials
- Video tutorials
Onboard as main user not living in or using the facility
This topic is intended for users not living in nor using the apartment or facility they own. For example, you can be a landlord living elsewhere, but at the same time, you are still the KONE Residential Flow main user for the residents living in your apartment.
Onboarding completes setting up KONE Residential Flow.
1.Open the invitation email.
An invitation email was sent to you by your KONE Residential Flow administrator. When checking for the email, search for "KONE Flow" and check your spam folder. If you cannot find the invitation email, contact your administrator.
iNote: If you are an existing KONE Flow user, the facility will be added to your account automatically and you can skip setting up your account and continue to set up accesses.
2.Open the activation link in the invitation email and set a password for your account on the web page.
3.Read the privacy document, terms, and conditions, and tick the checkbox to accept.
4.Open KONE Flow.
5.Log in using your email address and password.
6.If you are using KONE Flow for only managing residents living in your apartment and don’t need access to the site, deny all KONE Flow app permissions when asked.
7.Optionally, register your key tag by typing the key tag name and serial number.
You can also scan the QR code printed on the key tag.
At the end of the setup wizard, the features that have been set up display.
8.Tap LET’S GO.
You are ready to use KONE Residential Flow.
9.If you gave permissions during onboarding or want to activate the features later on, you can manage smartphone key under your account indicated with (Me) in Users and intercom calls in Intercom -> NAMEPLATE.
The Users page enables you to manage the accounts of your tenants.
11.Provide the administrator rights to your tenant, including all permissions for managing doors and the intercom.
For more information, refer to Manage user access.
iNote: As the main user, you are responsible for managing people and their access in your facilities.
iNote: The building administrator has the rights to manage your permissions. If the administrator deletes your profile, all users and visitors created by you are also deleted.