KONE Flow Mobile App for Residential Flow
- Front Page
- Quick Guides
- + Introduction
- + Getting started
- + Opening doors
- + Controlling elevator
- + Using intercom
- + Managing access rights
+ Managing settings
- Optimize Android settings
- Manage My account
- Manage Locations
- Manage smartphone keys, key tags and key codes
- Change your home floor for automatic elevator calls
- Register new smartphone or replace old smartphone
- Activate and manage intercom calls and nameplates
- Manage intercom settings
- Reset KONE Flow password
+ Residential Flow FAQ
- Residential Flow FAQ
- I have trouble installing KONE Flow app on my smartphone. What should I do?
- I cannot sign up to KONE Flow app
- I cannot sign into KONE Flow app
- I cannot reset my password for KONE Flow app account
- The link on my invitation email does not work. What should I do?
- I have trouble opening door with key tag
- I have trouble opening door with smartphone key
- I have trouble calling elevator
- I have trouble receiving video intercom calls on KONE Flow app
- I have trouble receiving an audio intercom call
- I have trouble opening door during an intercom call
- My access rights have changed. Why?
- How can I change my key settings and corresponding access rights?
- How do I create smartphone keys to other people in the same household?
- I have a visitor coming. How should I give him/her access rights?
- I have a new smartphone. How do I transfer my account to it?
- I encountered an error message or failure. What should I do?
- I’m renting out my apartment, what should I do?
- Do I have to have the KONE Flow app open in order to receive notifications such as incoming intercom calls?
- What does it mean to be a main user?
- What is the difference between main user, sub-user with administrator rights, and sub-user without administrator rights?
- + Residential Flow FAQ
- Downloads & Materials
Receive video call from intercom
When someone calls you from the intercom, a call alert window displays on your smartphone. You can enable or disable this function. For more information, refer to Enable or disable intercom calls.
iNote: The video quality depends on your network quality. A faster connection, for example, Wi-Fi or 4G, provides a better user experience.
1.Tap call to answer the call.
Rotate your mobile device to landscape mode for a larger video view.
2.Tap end call to reject and end the call.
3.Tap the camera icon to take a photo of the visitor.
The camera on the intercom takes the photo.
iNote: Locked iOS devices require additional steps to open the KONE Flow video call. For more information, refer to Open door for visitors during intercom call.