KONE Flow Mobile App for Residential Flow
- Front Page
- Quick Guides
- + Introduction
- + Getting started
- + Opening doors
- + Controlling elevator
- + Using intercom
- + Managing access rights
- + Managing settings
+ Residential Flow FAQ
- Residential Flow FAQ
- I have trouble installing KONE Flow app on my smartphone. What should I do?
- I cannot sign up to KONE Flow app
- I cannot sign into KONE Flow app
- I cannot reset my password for KONE Flow app account
- The link on my invitation email does not work. What should I do?
- I have trouble opening door with key tag
- I have trouble opening door with smartphone key
- I have trouble calling elevator
- I have trouble receiving video intercom calls on KONE Flow app
- I have trouble receiving an audio intercom call
- I have trouble opening door during an intercom call
- My access rights have changed. Why?
- How can I change my key settings and corresponding access rights?
- How do I create smartphone keys to other people in the same household?
- I have a visitor coming. How should I give him/her access rights?
- I have a new smartphone. How do I transfer my account to it?
- I encountered an error message or failure. What should I do?
- I’m renting out my apartment, what should I do?
- Do I have to have the KONE Flow app open in order to receive notifications such as incoming intercom calls?
- What does it mean to be a main user?
- What is the difference between main user, sub-user with administrator rights, and sub-user without administrator rights?
- I have trouble opening door with smartphone key and I have trouble receiving video intercom calls on KONE Flow app
- What personal data is collected when I use KONE Flow app?
- Can I disable KONE Flow app notification on Android?
- + Residential Flow FAQ
- Downloads & Materials
- Video tutorials
Receive video call from intercom
When someone calls you from the intercom, a call alert window displays on your smartphone. You can enable or disable this function. For more information, refer to Enable or disable intercom calls.
iNote: If there is an accessibility kit installed with the intercom, the system automatically creates a personal shortcut number for each nameplate. The number is visible in KONE Flow by tapping Intercom and a nameplate. This shortcut number can be shared with visually impaired visitors, for example. To use the shortcut number for making an intercom call, tap Call on the intercom screen or physical keypad (if available) and enter the shortcut number.
iNote: The video quality depends on your network quality. A faster connection, for example, Wi-Fi or 4G, provides a better user experience.
1.Tap call to answer the call.
2.Tap end call to reject and end the call.
3.Tap the camera icon to take a photo of the visitor.
The camera on the intercom takes the photo.
iNote: Locked iOS devices require additional steps to open the KONE Flow video call. For more information, refer to Open door for visitors during intercom call.