KONE Flow Mobile App for Residential Flow
- Front Page
- Quick Guides
- + Introduction
- + Getting started
- + Opening doors
- + Controlling elevator
- + Using intercom
- + Managing access rights
- + Managing settings
+ Residential Flow FAQ
- Residential Flow FAQ
- I have trouble installing KONE Flow app on my smartphone. What should I do?
- I cannot sign up to KONE Flow app
- I cannot sign into KONE Flow app
- I cannot reset my password for KONE Flow app account
- The link on my invitation email does not work. What should I do?
- I have trouble opening door with key tag
- I have trouble opening door with smartphone key
- I have trouble calling elevator
- I have trouble receiving video intercom calls on KONE Flow app
- I have trouble receiving an audio intercom call
- I have trouble opening door during an intercom call
- My access rights have changed. Why?
- How can I change my key settings and corresponding access rights?
- How do I create smartphone keys to other people in the same household?
- I have a visitor coming. How should I give him/her access rights?
- I have a new smartphone. How do I transfer my account to it?
- I encountered an error message or failure. What should I do?
- I’m renting out my apartment, what should I do?
- Do I have to have the KONE Flow app open in order to receive notifications such as incoming intercom calls?
- What does it mean to be a main user?
- What is the difference between main user, sub-user with administrator rights, and sub-user without administrator rights?
- I have trouble opening door with smartphone key and I have trouble receiving video intercom calls on KONE Flow app
- What personal data is collected when I use KONE Flow app?
- Can I disable KONE Flow app notification on Android?
- + Residential Flow FAQ
- Downloads & Materials
- Video tutorials
I have trouble opening door with smartphone key
- Please make sure that your smartphone has been registered as a smartphone key and Bluetooth function is enabled. For detailed instruction, please refer to Manage smartphone keys, key tags and key codes.
- Please note that your smartphone needs to support Bluetooth 4.0 or higher. Please check with your smartphone manufacturer for your smartphone's specification.
- Please make sure your smartphone is located nearby the access reader and you are authorized to access the door. To avoid possible interference, please take your smartphone out of pocket or bag and place it away from other devices, and try again. Please refer to Open doors with smartphone key for detailed instruction.
- If the issue persists, restart your smartphone.
- If the issue persists after retries, please contact your administrator.
- Some Android smartphones require location settings to be on for door opening. For more information on how to enable location settings, refer to Optimize Android settings.
- Some Huawei smartphones (OS version 7.0 or older) may experience problems with Bluetooth access. For example following models are known to experience this issue: Honor 7 [PLK-L01] and P8 Lite.
- Some OnePlus smartphones (Android version 11) may experience problems with Bluetooth access. For example, the following models are known to experience this issue: OnePlus 7 and 8.
iNote: On some smartphones, low battery level can limit opening the door. The user cannot always adjust smartphone-specific battery optimization.