KONE Flow Mobile App for Residential Flow
- Front Page
- Quick Guides
- + Introduction
- + Getting started
- + Opening doors
- + Controlling elevator
- + Using intercom
- + Managing access rights
- + Managing settings
+ Residential Flow FAQ
- Residential Flow FAQ
- I have trouble installing KONE Flow app on my smartphone. What should I do?
- I cannot sign up to KONE Flow app
- I cannot sign into KONE Flow app
- I cannot reset my password for KONE Flow app account
- The link on my invitation email does not work. What should I do?
- I have trouble opening door with key tag
- I have trouble opening door with smartphone key
- I have trouble calling elevator
- I have trouble receiving video intercom calls on KONE Flow app
- I have trouble receiving an audio intercom call
- I have trouble opening door during an intercom call
- My access rights have changed. Why?
- How can I change my key settings and corresponding access rights?
- How do I create smartphone keys to other people in the same household?
- I have a visitor coming. How should I give him/her access rights?
- I have a new smartphone. How do I transfer my account to it?
- I encountered an error message or failure. What should I do?
- I’m renting out my apartment, what should I do?
- Do I have to have the KONE Flow app open in order to receive notifications such as incoming intercom calls?
- What does it mean to be a main user?
- What is the difference between main user, sub-user with administrator rights, and sub-user without administrator rights?
- I have trouble opening door with smartphone key and I have trouble receiving video intercom calls on KONE Flow app
- What personal data is collected when I use KONE Flow app?
- Can I disable KONE Flow app notification on Android?
- + Residential Flow FAQ
- Downloads & Materials
- Video tutorials
Call elevator with KONE Flow
1.Open KONE Flow.
2.On the KONE Flow Home screen, select the route you want the elevator to travel using the scroll wheels and tap Call Elevator.
You can also use a predefined route.
iNote: If there are several elevators, first select the elevator you want to call. You can select which elevators are shown on the home screen by selecting your favorite elevators.
KONE Flow displays which elevator picks you up with the status of the call.
3.If you want to edit a predefined route, press and hold the route.
Select the source and destination floors with the scroll wheels and tap Confirm.
Enable or disable elevator call function for specific elevators
1.Open KONE Flow.
2.Tap the Account icon on the top left corner in KONE Flow.
3.Under LOCATIONS, select the site you want to modify.
4.Under ELEVATOR SETTINGS, tap Favourite elevators.
5.Tick the checkbox for the elevators you want to show on the KONE Flow home screen and untick the checkbox for the elevators you want to hide.
Note: You need to select at least one elevator.