KONE Flow Mobile App for Residential Flow
- Front Page
- Quick Guides
- + Introduction
- + Getting started
- + Opening doors
- + Controlling elevator
- + Using intercom
- + Managing access rights
+ Managing settings
- Optimize Android settings
- Manage My account
- Manage Locations
- Manage smartphone keys, key tags and key codes
- Change your home floor for automatic elevator calls
- Register new smartphone or replace old smartphone
- Activate and manage intercom calls and nameplates
- Manage intercom settings
- Reset KONE Flow password
+ Residential Flow FAQ
- Residential Flow FAQ
- I have trouble installing KONE Flow app on my smartphone. What should I do?
- I cannot sign up to KONE Flow app
- I cannot sign into KONE Flow app
- I cannot reset my password for KONE Flow app account
- The link on my invitation email does not work. What should I do?
- I have trouble opening door with key tag
- I have trouble opening door with smartphone key
- I have trouble calling elevator
- I have trouble receiving video intercom calls on KONE Flow app
- I have trouble receiving an audio intercom call
- I have trouble opening door during an intercom call
- My access rights have changed. Why?
- How can I change my key settings and corresponding access rights?
- How do I create smartphone keys to other people in the same household?
- I have a visitor coming. How should I give him/her access rights?
- I have a new smartphone. How do I transfer my account to it?
- I encountered an error message or failure. What should I do?
- I’m renting out my apartment, what should I do?
- Do I have to have the KONE Flow app open in order to receive notifications such as incoming intercom calls?
- What does it mean to be a main user?
- What is the difference between main user, sub-user with administrator rights, and sub-user without administrator rights?
- + Residential Flow FAQ
- Downloads & Materials
Onboard as sub-user
This topic is intended for sub-users, who are not the apartments' KONE Residential Flow main users.
1.Open the invitation email.
An invitation email was sent to you by your KONE Residential Flow main user. When checking for the email, search for "KONE Flow" and check your spam folder. If you cannot find the invitation email, contact your main user.
iNote: If you are an existing KONE Flow user, the facility will be added to your account automatically and you can skip the following steps.
2.Open the activation link in the invitation email and set a password for your account on the web page.
3.Read the privacy document, terms, and conditions, and tick the checkbox to accept.
4.Open KONE Flow.
5.Log in using your email address and password.
6.Complete the setup wizard:
iNote: The wizard steps depend on the features available for you.
A.Register the smartphone to use as the key to open doors.
B.Register your key tag by typing the key tag name and serial number.
You can also scan the QR code printed on the key tag.
C.Connect your smartphone to the intercom.
If you have the feature to receive intercom calls, your nameplate will be added on the intercom automatically. You can change or delete the nameplate in Intercom -> NAMEPLATE.
D.Tap LET'S GO.
You are ready to use KONE Residential Flow.
iNote: As a sub-user, your main user manages your permissions. The main user is the person who provided the invitation email, typically someone in your family or your landlord.