KONE Flow Mobile App for Residential Flow
- Front Page
- Quick Guides
- + Introduction
- + Getting started
- + Opening doors
- + Controlling elevator
- + Using intercom
- + Managing access rights
- + Managing settings
+ Residential Flow FAQ
- Residential Flow FAQ
- I have trouble installing KONE Flow app on my smartphone. What should I do?
- I cannot sign up to KONE Flow app
- I cannot sign into KONE Flow app
- I cannot reset my password for KONE Flow app account
- The link on my invitation email does not work. What should I do?
- I have trouble opening door with key tag
- I have trouble opening door with smartphone key
- I have trouble calling elevator
- I have trouble receiving video intercom calls on KONE Flow app
- I have trouble receiving an audio intercom call
- I have trouble opening door during an intercom call
- My access rights have changed. Why?
- How can I change my key settings and corresponding access rights?
- How do I create smartphone keys to other people in the same household?
- I have a visitor coming. How should I give him/her access rights?
- I have a new smartphone. How do I transfer my account to it?
- I encountered an error message or failure. What should I do?
- I’m renting out my apartment, what should I do?
- Do I have to have the KONE Flow app open in order to receive notifications such as incoming intercom calls?
- What does it mean to be a main user?
- What is the difference between main user, sub-user with administrator rights, and sub-user without administrator rights?
- I have trouble opening door with smartphone key and I have trouble receiving video intercom calls on KONE Flow app
- What personal data is collected when I use KONE Flow app?
- Can I disable KONE Flow app notification on Android?
- + Residential Flow FAQ
- Downloads & Materials
- Video tutorials
Open doors with key tag
Before this procedure: Activate your key tag. For more information, refer to Manage smartphone keys and key tags.
1.Place your key tag close to the access reader on the door.
Green light on the reader goes on.
2.Open the door.
Door does not open
If your access is denied, try again. If your access is denied several times, check with KONE Flow that your key tag is correctly activated, and that you have access permission to the door. If you are not using KONE Flow, or checking with KONE Flow does not help, contact your administrator.
iNote: Always keep your mechanical key with you as a backup. KONE Flow does not replace your mechanical key.
1.Open KONE Flow.
3.Locate your own account indicated with (Me).
4.In the ACCESS section, make sure that you have access permission to the door.
5.In the FEATURES -> KEY TAG section, make sure that the serial number of your key tag displays correctly.
If not, register the serial number of your key tag.
For more information, refer to Manage smartphone keys, key tags and key codes.
iNote: By default, the system makes an automatic elevator call to your home floor when you open the door with a key tag. For more information on how to change your home apartment floor for automatic elevator calls, refer to Change your home floor for automatic elevator calls.
For more information on how to enable or disable automatic elevator calls, refer to Enable automatic elevator calls for yourself or visitors. If you are not using KONE Flow, contact your main user or administrator to enable or disable automatic elevator calls for the key tag.