KONE Flow Mobile App for Residential Flow
- Front Page
- Quick Guides
- + Introduction
- + Getting started
- + Opening doors
- + Controlling elevator
- + Using intercom
- + Managing access rights
+ Managing settings
- Optimize Android settings
- Manage My account
- Manage Locations
- Manage smartphone keys, key tags and key codes
- Change your home floor for automatic elevator calls
- Register new smartphone or replace old smartphone
- Activate and manage intercom calls and nameplates
- Manage intercom settings
- Reset KONE Flow password
+ Residential Flow FAQ
- Residential Flow FAQ
- I have trouble installing KONE Flow app on my smartphone. What should I do?
- I cannot sign up to KONE Flow app
- I cannot sign into KONE Flow app
- I cannot reset my password for KONE Flow app account
- The link on my invitation email does not work. What should I do?
- I have trouble opening door with key tag
- I have trouble opening door with smartphone key
- I have trouble calling elevator
- I have trouble receiving video intercom calls on KONE Flow app
- I have trouble receiving an audio intercom call
- I have trouble opening door during an intercom call
- My access rights have changed. Why?
- How can I change my key settings and corresponding access rights?
- How do I create smartphone keys to other people in the same household?
- I have a visitor coming. How should I give him/her access rights?
- I have a new smartphone. How do I transfer my account to it?
- I encountered an error message or failure. What should I do?
- I’m renting out my apartment, what should I do?
- Do I have to have the KONE Flow app open in order to receive notifications such as incoming intercom calls?
- What does it mean to be a main user?
- What is the difference between main user, sub-user with administrator rights, and sub-user without administrator rights?
- + Residential Flow FAQ
- Downloads & Materials
I have a new smartphone. How do I transfer my account to it?
Please download and install the KONE Flow app on your new smartphone, log into the KONE Flow app with the old credentials, and go through the onboarding wizard. Please refer to Register new smartphone or replace old smartphone for detailed instruction.
iNote: One account can only be logged in on one device at a time. When logging into a new device, you will be logged out on the old one and all permissions you have will be moved to the new one.