KONE Flow Mobile App for Residential Flow
- Front Page
- Quick Guides
- + Introduction
- + Getting started
- + Opening doors
- + Controlling elevator
- + Using intercom
- + Managing access rights
- + Managing settings
+ Residential Flow FAQ
- Residential Flow FAQ
- I have trouble installing KONE Flow app on my smartphone. What should I do?
- I cannot sign up to KONE Flow app
- I cannot sign into KONE Flow app
- I cannot reset my password for KONE Flow app account
- The link on my invitation email does not work. What should I do?
- I have trouble opening door with key tag
- I have trouble opening door with smartphone key
- I have trouble calling elevator
- I have trouble receiving video intercom calls on KONE Flow app
- I have trouble receiving an audio intercom call
- I have trouble opening door during an intercom call
- My access rights have changed. Why?
- How can I change my key settings and corresponding access rights?
- How do I create smartphone keys to other people in the same household?
- I have a visitor coming. How should I give him/her access rights?
- I have a new smartphone. How do I transfer my account to it?
- I encountered an error message or failure. What should I do?
- I’m renting out my apartment, what should I do?
- Do I have to have the KONE Flow app open in order to receive notifications such as incoming intercom calls?
- What does it mean to be a main user?
- What is the difference between main user, sub-user with administrator rights, and sub-user without administrator rights?
- I have trouble opening door with smartphone key and I have trouble receiving video intercom calls on KONE Flow app
- What personal data is collected when I use KONE Flow app?
- Can I disable KONE Flow app notification on Android?
- + Residential Flow FAQ
- Downloads & Materials
- Video tutorials
Manage user access
1.Open KONE Flow.
3.Tap Add a user... in the facility you want to add the new user to.
4.Fill in the name of the user and define access rights for the doors of the site.
iNote: Users with administrator rights always get access to all doors.
5.Define which features the user has available using the relevant toggles:
KONE Flow - access to the site using KONE Flow application.
Key tag - activate a key tag for the user.
Key code - create a temporary key code for the user to access intercoms and access units with keypads.
The maximum duration for a key code is 14 days.
6.Define the user's KONE Flow rights with the relevant tickboxes:
User's name on the intercom nameplate (if intercom available)
Administrator rights to the facility.
7.Tap the check mark icon to send an invitation email to the new user.
Invitation expired displays under the user if the invitation email has expired.
8.If the invitation email has expired, resend the invitation email:
a)Tap the user.
b)Tap Resend email to resend the email.
1.Open KONE Flow.
3.Tap the user you want to remove.
4.Tap Remove User.