KONE Flow Mobile App for Residential Flow
- Front Page
- Quick Guides
- + Introduction
- + Getting started
- + Opening doors
- + Controlling elevator
- + Using intercom
- + Managing access rights
+ Managing settings
- Optimize Android settings
- Manage My account
- Manage Locations
- Manage smartphone keys, key tags and key codes
- Change your home floor for automatic elevator calls
- Register new smartphone or replace old smartphone
- Activate and manage intercom calls and nameplates
- Manage intercom settings
- Reset KONE Flow password
+ Residential Flow FAQ
- Residential Flow FAQ
- I have trouble installing KONE Flow app on my smartphone. What should I do?
- I cannot sign up to KONE Flow app
- I cannot sign into KONE Flow app
- I cannot reset my password for KONE Flow app account
- The link on my invitation email does not work. What should I do?
- I have trouble opening door with key tag
- I have trouble opening door with smartphone key
- I have trouble calling elevator
- I have trouble receiving video intercom calls on KONE Flow app
- I have trouble receiving an audio intercom call
- I have trouble opening door during an intercom call
- My access rights have changed. Why?
- How can I change my key settings and corresponding access rights?
- How do I create smartphone keys to other people in the same household?
- I have a visitor coming. How should I give him/her access rights?
- I have a new smartphone. How do I transfer my account to it?
- I encountered an error message or failure. What should I do?
- I’m renting out my apartment, what should I do?
- Do I have to have the KONE Flow app open in order to receive notifications such as incoming intercom calls?
- What does it mean to be a main user?
- What is the difference between main user, sub-user with administrator rights, and sub-user without administrator rights?
- + Residential Flow FAQ
- Downloads & Materials
Overview of KONE Residential Flow site
AAdministrator - adds main users and managed users with KONE Flow Manager, administrates KONE Residential Flow (typically the facility manager of the building)
BMain user - adds sub-users and visitors with KONE Flow, lives in an apartment, uses KONE Residential Flow
CSub-user- lives in an apartment, uses KONE Residential Flow with KONE Flow, key tag, or audio only phone, can add sub-users and visitors if given administrator rights by main user
DVisitor - uses KONE Residential Flow with a temporary key code if added to the system by main user or sub-user with administrator rights
EManaged user - uses KONE Residential Flow with KONE Flow or key tags if added to the system by administrator
2.Intercom unit with access reader
When activated with a smartphone key or key tag, an access reader opens the door.
KONE Flow application works as a smartphone key to open doors.
An electronic key that is authorized to open doors.
When a visitor presses a contact name on the intercom, the intercom makes a video call to the user. Requires the user to have the KONE Flow application.
When a visitor presses a contact name on the intercom, the intercom makes an audio call if the user does not have the KONE Flow application.
A facility is an area of a site, for example, an apartment, penthouse, sauna, bike storage, or any place that needs access and permission management.
9.Automatic elevator call
The elevator can pick up users automatically when they open the main door with smartphone key, key tag or key code, or visitors if the main door is opened during an intercom video call for them.