KONE Flow Mobile App for Residential Flow
- Front Page
- Quick Guides
- + Introduction
- + Getting started
- + Opening doors
- + Controlling elevator
- + Using intercom
- + Managing access rights
- + Managing settings
+ Residential Flow FAQ
- Residential Flow FAQ
- I have trouble installing KONE Flow app on my smartphone. What should I do?
- I cannot sign up to KONE Flow app
- I cannot sign into KONE Flow app
- I cannot reset my password for KONE Flow app account
- The link on my invitation email does not work. What should I do?
- I have trouble opening door with key tag
- I have trouble opening door with smartphone key
- I have trouble calling elevator
- I have trouble receiving video intercom calls on KONE Flow app
- I have trouble receiving an audio intercom call
- I have trouble opening door during an intercom call
- My access rights have changed. Why?
- How can I change my key settings and corresponding access rights?
- How do I create smartphone keys to other people in the same household?
- I have a visitor coming. How should I give him/her access rights?
- I have a new smartphone. How do I transfer my account to it?
- I encountered an error message or failure. What should I do?
- I’m renting out my apartment, what should I do?
- Do I have to have the KONE Flow app open in order to receive notifications such as incoming intercom calls?
- What does it mean to be a main user?
- What is the difference between main user, sub-user with administrator rights, and sub-user without administrator rights?
- I have trouble opening door with smartphone key and I have trouble receiving video intercom calls on KONE Flow app
- What personal data is collected when I use KONE Flow app?
- Can I disable KONE Flow app notification on Android?
- + Residential Flow FAQ
- Downloads & Materials
- Video tutorials
Open doors with smartphone key
Open doors by touching access reader
You can open doors by pressing the access reader with your hand.
1.Make sure that your smartphone has a valid smartphone key.
2.Make sure that your smartphone has Bluetooth and location services on.
iNote: Switching Bluetooth off disables your smartphone key. After switching Bluetooth back on, some smartphones require opening the KONE Flow app for a few seconds to re-enable the smartphone key.
3.Make sure that your smartphone is with you, for example, in your pocket.
4.Press the access reader firmly with your hand until you hear a sound.
You can enable or disable the automatic elevator call when opening a door with a smartphone key. For more information, refer to Enable automatic elevator calls for yourself or visitors.
Open doors with KONE Flow application
1.Make sure that your smartphone has Bluetooth and location services on.
2.Make sure that you are within Bluetooth range of the access reader of the door.
3.Open KONE Flow.
4.On the KONE Flow page, tap the name of the respective door to open it.
iNote: The tap to open doors -feature requires that your administrator has specifically added certain doors to open with the feature. If there are no doors listed on the KONE Flow page, discuss with your administrator if doors can be added.
Door does not open
If your access is denied, make sure that your smartphone key is correctly activated, and that you have access permission to the door.
iNote: Always keep your mechanical key with you as a backup. KONE Flow does not replace your mechanical key.
1.Open KONE Flow.
2.Tap Users or Keys.
3.Tap your own account indicated with (Me).
4.In the ACCESS section, make sure that you have access permission to the door.
5.In the FEATURES section, make sure that Smartphone key is turned on.
For more information on registering your smartphone as a smartphone key, refer to Manage smartphone keys, key tags and key codes.