KONE Flow Mobile App for Residential Flow
- Front Page
- Quick Guides
- + Introduction
- + Getting started
- + Opening doors
- + Controlling elevator
- + Using intercom
- + Managing access rights
- + Managing settings
+ Residential Flow FAQ
- Residential Flow FAQ
- I have trouble installing KONE Flow app on my smartphone. What should I do?
- I cannot sign up to KONE Flow app
- I cannot sign into KONE Flow app
- I cannot reset my password for KONE Flow app account
- The link on my invitation email does not work. What should I do?
- I have trouble opening door with key tag
- I have trouble opening door with smartphone key
- I have trouble calling elevator
- I have trouble receiving video intercom calls on KONE Flow app
- I have trouble receiving an audio intercom call
- I have trouble opening door during an intercom call
- My access rights have changed. Why?
- How can I change my key settings and corresponding access rights?
- How do I create smartphone keys to other people in the same household?
- I have a visitor coming. How should I give him/her access rights?
- I have a new smartphone. How do I transfer my account to it?
- I encountered an error message or failure. What should I do?
- I’m renting out my apartment, what should I do?
- Do I have to have the KONE Flow app open in order to receive notifications such as incoming intercom calls?
- What does it mean to be a main user?
- What is the difference between main user, sub-user with administrator rights, and sub-user without administrator rights?
- I have trouble opening door with smartphone key and I have trouble receiving video intercom calls on KONE Flow app
- What personal data is collected when I use KONE Flow app?
- Can I disable KONE Flow app notification on Android?
- + Residential Flow FAQ
- Downloads & Materials
- Video tutorials
Optimize battery settings for Xiaomi smartphones
1.Go to Settings -> Manage apps' battery usage -> Choose apps.
2.Pick all apps that you want to receive push notifications.
3.Select No restrictions.
4.Go to Settings -> Permissions -> Autostart.
5.Pick all apps that you want to receive push notifications.
6.Toggle the switch to turn it on.
7.Go to Settings -> App notifications.
8.Pick the apps that you want to receive notifications.
9.Turn the Priority toggle on.
10.Open KONE Flow.
11.Press the recent apps/overview button (the square button on stock Android, or the button with three horizontal lines on the Mi Mix).
12.Find KONE Flow, and pull down on it to "lock it", so that it never gets cleared.
13.Turn off memory optimization.
iNote: This requires Developer Options privileges as follows:
A.Go to Settings -> About phone.
B.Tap on MIUI version tab approximately eight times.
A message saying "you are now a developer." displays.
C.Go to Settings -> Developer.
D.Turn off "memory optimization".